We are a leading Insolvency Practitioner within the West Midlands Licensed by The Institute of Chartered Accountants in England & Wales. With over 30 years experience we have helped businesses and individuals find solutions to their financial problems.
We believe there really is “Life After Debt!”
Why choose us?
- We are regulated and authorised to give advice on solutions available.
- No need for an appointment - call us now for immediate advice.
- We have been finding debt solutions for business owners and individuals since 1983.
- We will visit you at your office, or home or location of convenience to you.
- We have offices throughout the West Midlands, Herefordshire, Shropshire, Staffordshire and Dorset.
- Our initial consultation is free, without obligation and confidential.
- Face to face meetings are recommended, with an Insolvency Practitioner, as quickly as possible, to fully assess your options.
- Jargon free brochures to help you fully understand the debt solution that is being recommended.
- Online videos explaining the options available to companies and individuals with financial difficulties.
CLICK HERE for video gallery
Tim Corfield, Managing Director and Licensed Insolvency Practitioner
Having obtained a degree in Law, he qualified as a Chartered Accountant with one of the leading national firms before joining Griffin & King in 1985. Tim became a partner in 1988 and specialised in advising new start-ups as well as advising established client companies.