- An application is made on-line to the Official Receiver.
- You will need to have less than £50 a month disposable income after household bills are paid.
- Your debts will need to be less than £15,000.
- The things you own (your assets) and savings need to be less than £300. If you own a car this must be worth no more than £1000.
- The debts included in the order will usually be written off after one year.
Griffin & King does not deal directly with this procedure, but if we think this is the right direction for you to take, we will put you in touch with the appropriate organisation to help you.